Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

lee chong wei

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by belfastnole2, Jun 3, 2005.

1. belfastnole2

belfastnole2 Regular Member

just checked worldbadminton.net and it has lee chong wei just 1 km/hr slower than fu with 331 km/hr smash speed at surdirman cup -looks like li mao was correct when he said lee cong wei`s smash had improved - incidentally i thought it was reported that kenneth jonassen had the top mens singles smash speed -i guess they must have updated their statistics.

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Thanks for the news.. I hope Lee CW will not only improve his smash but his skills and mental overall. I believe Lee CW have the ability to break the record since singles game tends to be more tiring than doubles.

#2 ants, Jun 3, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2005
  3. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

It's been a long time since Rashid Sidek,has Malaysia produced such and excitng and skillful player like lcw.i believe he will give lin dan,taufik and sony a run for their money.:cool:

4. ploppers

ploppers Regular Member

making sure I get a 90% avg or else my parents wil
    Hmm...I found that WCH was quite exciting in the 2003 wc...too bad he probably wont be on that form anymore :(

5. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    It was said that Kenneth Jonassen had the top MS smash speed after FIRST day of competition.
    Lee Chong Wei's 331km/h smash was probably measured later on in the competition...