Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Lee Jae Bok replaces Rexy at Badminton England

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Neil Nicholls, May 25, 2005.

1. Neil Nicholls

Neil Nicholls Regular Member

2. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    That's excellent news:)! Good luck in your new position, LJB!

3. Tomsk

Tomsk Regular Member

Good luck LJB!

I can tell everyone I've had coaching by an England coach now! :p
    I wonder if he'll show the England squad his 'Play To Win' Video and embarass Simon Archer ;)

#3 Tomsk, May 27, 2005
    Last edited: May 27, 2005
  4. FlamingJam

FlamingJam Regular Member

Research Student/PT Coach
    LJB- firstly welll done gd to b bk i guess:p

on rexy however i feel its a great shame hes left
    Rexy undoubtably was a fanastic person to be around , players and the other HPCoaches adored him i feel, he was a joker, a brill coach, a competitor and one big smile for a camera. i fear i will not meet or be able to train or just chat with him again b4 he leaves, my training/coaching time at the NBC starts just before and after the world championships So farwell rexy and please come back if possible you only taught me 3 trick shots....theres the rest still to learn from you ....alll 1000 of the damn things....and yes thanks to him i now have a certain amount of Oriental flair to my shots...and for that i wont forget him Thank you :eek:

i hope LJB can try and close a ( i fear) ever increasing gap between us and the far eastern players, particulary the chinese - something which has to be done to keep the international game of badminton alive i feel orwise i fear a collaspe and NO further chance to bring the sport out fully into the worlds media.:mad: