Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Li ning 3D Break Free

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by chewablemorphin, Jan 24, 2014.

1. chewablemorphin

chewablemorphin Regular Member

Lifeguard, and a little bit of autobody
    Does anyone know what this 3D Break free tag means? I got the lee yong bo M73 racket. The frame is kind of triangular shaped. I've noticed a lot of their newer rackets have this tag but don't know what it means. Thanks!

2. malinosega

malinosega Regular Member

student
    I always think it is sort of 'brake'-free which makes more sense to me cos it reduces air pressure. Lol:D

or they refer 'break' as intervals. Yea that works too. But basically it s the bravesword frame.

3. chewablemorphin

chewablemorphin Regular Member

Lifeguard, and a little bit of autobody
    So I don't get see like a dragon or something if I put 3D glasses on?

4. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

i want a product which, if my opponent puts 3d glasses on, the racket makes me appear like a gigantic dragon with a huge tail! so he'd hand the match to me and run away scared ;)

i haven't seen it yet... no info on the website or latest manual?

5. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Soon enough LiNing will start put up the word "KungFu", "Panda", "Taichi", "Shaolin", "Great Wall", "Yuan",..etc... on their hi end rackets. Basically any word-play originated from China that can be used for marketing gimmick without clear purposes what their functions are. Meanwhile for their low-mid end rackets, would still use some unknown numeric alphabet that even their QC team doesn't know their meaning!

6. malinosega

malinosega Regular Member

student
    If it s possible to write a poem on a rice grain i bet they can write story of 3 kingdoms in a racket:D. That d be very very cool.