Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Li Ning HC/UC/TB/TP etc series

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by LD rules!, Nov 10, 2012.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Has anyone used rackets from these ranges before? And if they have can they give more information? Quick summary/review perhaps? :)

2. TheSmasherKing

TheSmasherKing Regular Member

Goverment officer
    i used to have hc1500 & uc2000a... totally different from high end... i can consider it as low end model.. it is similar to other lower end brand except lining's low end is quite expansive... :) i dont like the feel of hc1500 but i do like uc2000a as it's good forfast drive... :) hc1500 now sold while uc2000a i gave it to my wife...

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I have 2 UC2200B, and I believe Wang Shixian used to use that one (and winning), before switching :). Overall, I believe it's an excellent racket, as it's well balanced and well made (besides the gromments). To me, it worth every penny of the USD$60 I paid. In addition, I did get a chance to demo a feel UC, TP models, and my overall feeling is that LN's lower/mid end (price wise compare to corresponding Yonex) is generally better from both structure and playability. LN tends to be a bit more stiff, which is bit more demanding.

The biggest problem I have with LN, not only the lower end model, but across the board (also Yonex V70/80, etc) is the quality of gromments. Splitted gromments turn out to be everywhere. After about 2 or 3 months of playing, I have to change 50% or more of the gromments for every single racket...

4. Kuniknok

Kuniknok Regular Member

Senior Security Engineer
    Anyone have tested Li Ning UC3120, need your inputs please, im looking for a Li Ning Head heavy rackets but not the highend one. TY