Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

li ning racket verification (looking at aliexpress actually)

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Topsykrett, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Topsykrett

Topsykrett New Member

hello dear members. i have been trying to purchase a li-ning racket and unfortunately not many retailers here have them. so i was looking at aliexpress and actually they seem really cheap (the one im currently seeing is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...acket-badminton-racket/903640_1165449612.html ) the thing is that i fear these rackets will not be original (since i have seen some fake reports under similar products at the same site) . the pictures of product show the scratchable verification number part on the grip but i think it is possible to fool the verification system by purchasing one real racket and then printing its codes over all counterfeit rackets. so i am confused and not sure if i should buy this racket from this site or not. i am hoping for some expert opinion here. thanks.

2. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    the packing looks like product from taiwan, i did know the N90III from taiwan is selling around RM 550 in Malaysia...

3. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Fake. I find like 10/10 on aliexpress all fake.

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    just look at the price. fake for sure. no way you can get a N90III for US$42 each.

5. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Quit cheap.

6. thekong

thekong Regular Member

Yes, definitely fake! For the n90III, the logo on the butt cap should be gold, not red.