Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Li-Ning VS Yonex [ Footwear ]

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by bmtfreak123, Apr 8, 2012.

1. necrohiero

necrohiero Regular Member

Student
    I've tried Hero 2 in Store.. It felt strange, (maybe because it was only a quick try)

2. SpursIndonesia

SpursIndonesia Regular Member

I just want to share this picture, it was taken when my friend's Li-Ning Twister shoes got broken in the middle of the game (quite spectacularly if you can imagine it, lol). Well, the shoe is old, about 4 years in age, his fault for not replacing it earlier -but aside from the dried up glue, the outer look of the shoes is still decent & the grip is still playable, so pardon his ignorance.

The blue rounded shape pie is a special EVA material that makes up the Cushion tech of Li-Ning brand it seems. Pressed on, it does feel soft yet bouncy, ala Yonex's power cushion. Perhaps not as good, but it's there, though in my opinion, it is still a bit too little amount for its own good. Li-Ning material is indeed pretty tough, if not for the glue it will still be usable & playable enough.

[​IMG]