Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Lindaweni Fanetri

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by Ricardo Lopez, Jun 10, 2010.

1. miksss

miksss Regular Member

congrats for her Singapore Open Semifinal appearence.. her first ever SF in a SS tourney.

She is currently rank #13.. and will move ahead against next week! good job Linda!

2. drquick

drquick Regular Member

Doctor
    Linda showed that she has a gut to catch up when she got behind. And she prove it through to such a strong opponent like Wang Yihan. But I wonder why she got far behind in all 3 sets. I think that part must be improved to make her stronger to be an elite WS.

3. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Yup, she won game 1 after trailed 11-17 behind and she almost did it in decider.

4. keenobserver

keenobserver Regular Member

retired
    Linda's latest match with WYH shows she is only slightly behind her...further improvement would easily put her in the top 10...

-

5. dieter_spath

dieter_spath Regular Member

It's so lovely to watch Linda's match... smooth and elegant, full of skills

6. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

I love to watch the match today....she improved a lot and developing into allrounder player. I enjoy her strong nerve and die hard mentality. Keep going girl

7. jks_niceguy

jks_niceguy Regular Member

All credit for linda. Watching her performance against saina and wyh is really giving new hope for ina ws glory after so long in rock bottom.
    And i think linda also show some good consistency since late ast year to be top ten ws player

8. chemile

chemile Regular Member

We also hope Bella can follow her path and consistency. LCS bring new hope of INA WS. I hope she also can find another more talents. Firda era almost finish I think. Maria Febe is quite improve but not consistent. Still have chance on April and Desi Hera, but it depends on the players as well.

9. miksss

miksss Regular Member

yes.. like her lazy style. but her lazy style still not as good as Susi or MKY to watch :D:D

10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

I have a bigger hope on April than Bella actually. But somehow, Bella show a better result lately. Hope all of them can break into top 20. For the sake of good seeding in UC. so The Sudirman Cup 2013 case won't happen again. I believe Greysia/Nitya will break into top 8 soon, and i think Pia/Rizky will stay in top 8 until the UC.

11. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Linda needs to lose weight in order to be more competituve in court... so much behind... JPN, INDIA, THAI, CHN... what to do

12. sen

sen Regular Member

Although it is still a long time, I think 2016 Olympics will have Lindaweni as INA only WS representative

With Bella injured and will miss a few months tournament, she won't be able to get high enough ranking

Maria Febe will be the highest ranking again but she will be bypassed once again.