Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

lining rackets.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kiran borkar, Jan 11, 2017.

1. kiran borkar

kiran borkar New Member

I was just looking online and found highest rated rackets of li ning. They were lining super series 8,ss21,ss20 and Gforce series.. but not able to find any difference betweem them.. did not find exact weight of each raket, did not find if they are heavy head or light head or even balanced racket.. let alone flex of racket.. i am using yonex rackets and never used li ning rackets. So i was thinking to buy one.. say even balance or light head racket.. ? can anyone guide me through this tunnel??

2. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

Student
    Hi there,

First up, the top line from Li Ning are the N series rackets (without TF or TD in the name). Rackets such as the N90, N50 III, N80. But not the N90 TF, or N80 TD.

Secondly, Li Ning make very few head light rackets. They're almost always medium to head heavy.

Thirdly, if you want one of their best head light rackets, the N36 is where you want to be. Unfortunately I do not know the full product specifications of their wind storm or G Force line.

However, the:
    TB Nano 120
    TB Nano N10
    TB Nano N20
    UC 9000
    HC 1250
    HC 1900
    Windstorm 600
    N7 Turbocharging TD

Are all listed as head light rackets. You can find more info here:
    https://shopbadmintononline.com/files/LN_badminton_racket_guide.pdf

kiran borkar likes this.
  3. kiran borkar

kiran borkar New Member

Hey, Rackets you have mentioned are from top line only. I was thinking to buy a cheaper one as i have no idea if they ( li ning) are any good. But thank you for your input.