Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

LIVE Streaming for Court 1?

Discussion in 'YONEX Open Japan / Korea Open 2015' started by Wildstone, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

Does anyone know if there are any live coverage for Court 1 in Korea Open? It is strange that in all super series tournaments Court 2 has live coverage since Round 64/32 and the main court - Court 1 only has coverage from Quarter-finals?

Anyone knows the reason behind this? I would have thought that it should be the other way around because Court 1 is the main court.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

3. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

4. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    I try to answer you:

- BWF has NO specific section to inform which TV channel covers which tournament... no such aggregated info!

- There's hardly any TV live coverage as of Day 1, most likely any [accessible] TV LIVE coverage starts in the QUARTERFINALS (i.e. on FRIDAYS). It's something special for badminton event if you have the live as of R16.