Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for a place to play in shanghai

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by chris_streak, Jun 3, 2006.

1. chris_streak

chris_streak New Member

student/Ramp agent at YXS
    Hi my name is chris and this is my 1st time on badminton central i am a player from b.c canada. I am traveling to shanghai alone this summer to stay with some exchange students that came to canada, and i am interested in mabe playing a little badminton while im there. Im a desent player but i havnt played much for a couple years. im staying at ,Pudong New area, Shanghai, is there a club or rec centre close by that would let me play? if there is could you please email me or post a thread and let me know? chris_streak@hotmail.com. Thank you so much. i cant wait till i leave:)
    [​IMG]

2. jobbilon

jobbilon New Member

looking for place to play in shanghai

hi! me and my husband live in pudong and we are looking for a place or a club to play badminton during weekends. we are both beginners. hope someone can help us here :)