Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for a regular group for weeknights

Discussion in 'RichmondPro Badminton Centre' started by shawarma27, Feb 20, 2009.

1. shawarma27

shawarma27 Regular Member

Designer
    Hey Guys,

I'm currently looking for a group that plays on weeknights, preferably around 8 onwards. Any groups or drop ins you guys could recommend me in joining? :) thanks!

Cheers!
    L

2. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Level of play? I currently play Wed evenings 8pm to 10pm with about 5 or 6 others on one court.

3. shawarma27

Designer
    Intermediate level, i've recently gotten back into badminton again but i've been playing badminton for over 4 years now. do you guys play weekly? thanks!

4. shawarma27

Designer
    Any Guys Playing This Week?

I'm currently looking for a group to join, is there any group playing this week? Thanks! :)

5. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Sorry for the late response. Spoke to the guy who organized our Wed sessions and unfortunately we have reached the limit of 7 players for the one court that we have. Getting a second court is out as RichmondPro is fully booked at that time plus we will need another 6 or 7 for getting a second court.

6. BiiMB

BiiMB Regular Member

hey Winex West Can, i'm new here, but looking forward to join some groups to play too... if your weekly wed session opens up a spot or you guys are playing on weekends and don't mind an extra person, feel free to let me know, thanks.

level: competitive