Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for B/C level partner!

Discussion in 'USA West' started by angelawu, Jun 15, 2009.

1. angelawu

angelawu Regular Member

student
    Hi! I am a 25yo Chinese girl, looking for a partner to play badminton with either at Arcadia or San Gabrial. I am only in SoCal for the summer, but I don't want to waste away the summer! I usually play at Stanford university back home in the bay area.

I have in the past played in tournaments in both C and B, so I guess my level is somewhere in between, although probably closer to C than B. Willing to play both doubles and mixed. If you're interested, please contact me angelawu1@gmail.com. I live in Pasadena, and have a car, so if you live nearby, I can pick you up if you need to be.

Thanks!

2. AerotusX

AerotusX Regular Member

Sales
    Hi, I'm looking for a partner to play in Arcadia or San Gabriel also... I'm 35yo male and have been playing on and off for awhile. However, I'm not sure what level I am at since I haven't joined in any tournaments. But, I think I can hold my own (or hope, hehe). Is C/B-level really advanced?