Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for Badminton Courts in Kolkata (Are they rentable too?)

Discussion in 'India' started by dev.k1987, Feb 3, 2013.

1. dev.k1987

dev.k1987 New Member

Service in a private IT company
    Hi,

I am an amateur player from Tollygunge, Kolkata. Can anyone here provide me information on available courts in Kolkata for amateur/leisure players?

Preferably this should be in South Kolkata, but I don't mind it a tad farther either.

Also, is there any rentable court at that? Actually, two or three of my friends are also interested and I was hoping we could rent a court for an X duration on some day and then play. I knew one such court when I was in Bombay which was given out on a rental basis, but not sure if any such facilities are available here.

P.S. - I am not looking for professional training/ tournament play....at 25+, it is going to be a little too challenging to think on those lines

Either ways, any information regarding my question is welcome and I thank you all in advance.

2. Maheshh

Maheshh New Member

Service
    I love this sport , recently moved to Kolkata and looking forward to join a group who plays in the evening and weekend. I play decent level....pls contact me on mahhal69@gmail.com.I stay in south Kolkata , jadhavpur

3. slsteve28

slsteve28 New Member

self employed
    I stay at Kasba near Siemens and I am also looking for a group to play with.