Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for coach in the Toronto area

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by grgonium, Apr 27, 2003.

1. grgonium

grgonium Regular Member

Student
    Hi all,

I really want to improve my game of Badminton but I can't really do this by myself. Is there any coach/very experienced players in the Toronto vacinity (preferably Wonderland area. north south east or west of that is fine) I do not have a car and may not have a ride but i try to get out to a fun club (Woodbridge Badminton Club at Maple High School)and have gotten a lot better since i first played but found that i am not getting any better and really want to go to OFSAA next year (or at least regionals) I think i am an intermediate player and am serious about training. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would reply. If there is not anyone can some other coaches give me some individual drills that i can do by myself? ill go search for some on this website now...thanks A LOT!

-Greg

2. bigredlemon

bigredlemon Regular Member