Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for D grade players age 14-17

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by badminto, Sep 28, 2008.

1. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student
    Hi, guys I am a D, well probably D-, but im looking for some kids my age to play with , me n my partner that is. my partner is a girl by the way and she is better that me so probably a D+. yeah so anyways if any of u guys r D pls reply or msg me.
    the reason im posting this is that where me n my partner go we never get to play proper games since every1 there is all like 10,20-30 years older than us n they don't want to play with us since they don't think we're good enough, yerah so thats y im posting this, also my patner keep bugging me mn complaining so much that she is teh only girls there.
    so if u guys fit teh requirements pls msg me where u play n ur grade or if u want to coem play where we play ur most welcome just give me a buzz.
    Thx a million guys!!

2. santaocir

santaocir Regular Member

student
    unfortunately im in melbourne...

3. saviorknights

saviorknights New Member

Student
    Are you still looking for people to play? I will be in Australia (Sydney area) from mid-August to mid-September and I'm looking for somewhere/someone to play.

4. NoRice4U

NoRice4U Regular Member

Student
    care to tell me where is this place and time?

5. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student
    Cabramatta PCYC opposite the station. fidays 430 to whenever we feel like going home. its not a club or anything so there is no fee for shuttle or court hire but you must have a membership to get inside aslo entry fee is 3$. so if you wnat ur welcome to come and join us. hope to c u soon.:):):)