Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for intermediate/advanced players in Sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by dorkani, Jan 14, 2010.

1. dorkani

dorkani Regular Member

Hello,
    Recently moved to the bay area in Santa Clara, interested in playing with a group of intermediate/advanced players during weekends. I've played for 8+ years and was a B+/A- level in my previous club, but probably a B/B+ here in California.

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

Starving Graduate Student
    I think there are more advanced players that play during the weekdays. Although, if you arrive early to the gym you can probably catch a few people from the Bintang team to play a couple games with you. You might also want to talk to the people at the counter for help.

3. dorkani

dorkani Regular Member

Thanks Joseph, I will definitely check it out...
    just for the record, i am probably nowhere near the level of the Bintang team.

4. wiseceo

wiseceo New Member

i would love to join you

hello i would love to join you cause i've never been to bintang in sunnyvale. i would love to join you n we can play some pick up games. let me know my email upbeatppl@gmail.com