Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

WTB: Looking for Li-Ning N90/N50-II and Victor Bravesword LYD (UK)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Tango97, May 26, 2012.

1. Tango97

Tango97 Regular Member

Hi Everyone if anyone is selling a Li Ning N90 or N50-II or even the Victor Bravesword LYD please PM.

I am situated in the UK so preferably want the racket to be situated in the UK as well thanks!

Thank You Very Much ^_^

2. Songher

Songher Regular Member

Student
    Hi! I'll be travelling to uk in a month's time.. Will be reaching birmingham on the 30th june. If u cant get a used racket, maybe i can help u to get a new one over here in malaysia? Let me know if u are interested. But of course, u will need to trust me.. Haha.. Hope to hear from you. :) i can get you all three, as they are fully available at the shop that i usually visit.Im visiting london for olympics at the 4th august if u cant drop by birmingham.Let me know. :) have a nice day..

3. olli

olli Regular Member

copy writer, advertising
    northern germany, in beautiful but rainy hamburg
    Hi there,
    I have 2 Li Ning 50II that I could offer you:
    1x like new absolutely mint (spare racket) for 85 GBP - strung with yellow BG80 11kg.
    1x with 2 paint chips for 70 GBP - strung with BG66 ultimax 11kg.
    As I'm located in Germany insured shipping with DHL would come on top - 13 GBP.
    If you're interested just let me know your mail address
    abd will send you some pics.
    cheers
    olli