Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for Monday And Wed Night session Around Subang Skypark Area

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Niwde, May 29, 2012.

1. Niwde

Niwde Regular Member

mechanic
    Looing for Monday & Wednesday Adhoc game
    1 Ad-hoc player looking for casual games around Subang Skypark Airport or place that can reached within 20 mins+ drive from Subang Skypark Airport e.g. Pj challenger,new vision, kota damansara

I rate my self as above beginner. Age of badmintonhood : 2months , chinese, working male speaks canto chinese english bahasa.
    + point is good stamina can go on few games straight
    - points are : weak back hand, still unable to smash and some misses

anyone have badminton session on monday and/or wednesday nights prefer 9 pm +- and don't mind an ad-hoc player pls pls pls pm me looking forward to meet new people and to learn by playing against different player with different playing style. Thanks~

not looking for permenant position as some times require to work night shift but most of the time able to attend mon and wed session. currently having a solid session every sat nite at challenger pj