Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for partner to train with in Chattanooga, TN!!

Discussion in 'USA East' started by Estazq, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Estazq

Estazq New Member

I'm currently a student in a North Carolina university but I'll be in Chattanooga over Christmas and Summer. Frankly, I don't want my badminton skills to degrade over these periods (I want them to constantly improve). So if there's someone in the area interested in training somewhat seriously then please respond. I plan on training about 5-6 days a week. You don't have to train for that amount of time I'm just looking for a partner available ANY time.

2. arlen_sy

arlen_sy New Member

Are you still in Chattanooga? I'd like to play with you sometime. I live in Cleveland. I used to play a lot in China. Me and husband are looking for some place to play. If you still want to play just reply this.

3. arlen_sy

arlen_sy New Member

4. servo

servo New Member

Hey people,

My name is Sarvesh. I am relocating to chattanooga area in June and am very interested in finding a group of badminton enthusiasts there. Would love to play with you guys. Please reply to my email sarveshagrawal2001@yahoo.co.in