Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

looking for people to play with @bintang campbell or sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by Randino, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Randino

Randino Regular Member

Hi I'm an average all around intermediate player looking for someone or a group to join in on during the week. I haven't played badminton in awhile so I really like to get back into it :D. I tutor around the santa clara area so those two bintangs are the best areas for me to play @ after 6pm.

2. schemeMonsta

schemeMonsta Regular Member

Hey Randino. I'm also looking to get into badminton again. I don't really know what constitutes as intermediate, but I played all 4 years of high school and a little bit in college. After 6 would work for me as well. Sunnyvale is closest for me.

3. andre82

andre82 Regular Member

software engineer
    Hey guys. I'm also looking for a team to join. I used to play in college and high school for many years. Should be intermediate I guess. Are you guys playing now? I live in San Mateo. Let me know if I can join you guys.