Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for people to play with in the new year at tge Dalplex!

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by JenPar, Dec 12, 2012.

1. JenPar

JenPar New Member

Student
    Hey,

I am a student at Dal and I am looking for people to play with maybe once or twice a week at the Dalplex for something to do in my spare time. I would say I am probably an intermediate player right now since I haven't played in a while but once I get back in to the swing of things I'll probably be a little better. It is exam period right now at Dal so I am looking to start playing in the new year. If anybody is interested feel free to give me a shout.

Regards,

Jen

2. Grim23

Grim23 New Member

Dal Student
    I play at the Dalplex regularly, there is a badminton club there on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night's. On those nights there is lots of doubles play going on, but some single's too.

http://athletics.dal.ca/intramurals_clubs/recreational_clubs/badminton.html

Usually when I want to play with my friends we just book a court ahead of time. I am always looking to play with new people.

Kyle

3. JenPar

JenPar New Member

Student
    Okay, thanks. I knew about the badminton club but I wasn't sure if they still did it. I emailed the guy who runs in and never got a reply so I thought they didn't have it anymore.

Perhaps we could also get together some time and play?