Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for players - Markham (Woodbine & Hwy 7) - Tuesday nights

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by RSX, Feb 23, 2011.

1. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a couple of players to join my group at Suria Badminton Club (Note: You do NOT need to be a member of Suria to join). Here are the details:

Tuesday nights 8 PM to 11 PM
    Suria Badminton Club (Woodbine & Hwy7)
    2 courts
    Shuttles: Feather only, Aeroplane EG1130 (Black) - bring your own - NOT provided by the club.
    Cost: $110 for 15 weeks

We are looking for commited players that can play regularly and with a level of play around Ontario C. If interested please contact me to make arrangements to drop in as a guest to see if it's a fit.

mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com

Thanks for looking !!
    MJ.

2. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Looking for players. Every Tues: 2 Courts @ Suria 8 to 11 PM

Hi,

I recently lost a few players to injury / relocation and am looking for new players. Games are competitive and mat floor at Suria, we are around Ontario C/B level. If you are interested in dropping in to check it out please email me: mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com or you can text me at 4167251422.

Thanks!

3. RSX

RSX Regular Member

New session starts June 21st. Fees: $160 (paid by June 21) or $170 after. Includes 15 Tuesdays, 8 PM to 11 PM, 2 courts and Aeroplane EG1130 Feather shuttles. Please contact me if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks ! MJ.

4. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Still looking for some players. $160 for 15 weeks - Aeroplane EG1130 feather shuttles provided, Tuesdays - 2 mat courts at dedicated badminton facility, 3 hours per night. Or play for 4 consecutive weeks for $50. Pls email me if interested at: mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com