Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

looking for players monday or tuesday nite

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by itzelaife, Feb 24, 2007.

1. itzelaife

itzelaife Regular Member

Hello

I'm in KL for few days. I'm looking for players in KL for tomorrow or tuesday nite. I' french without telephone.

As I don't know very well the city, please be clear (bus station or something like this).

Waiting for answer.

Regis

2. koowakchai

koowakchai Regular Member

Tuesday nite - 8.30pm Megah - Michael Academy BAdminton Hall
    U know where is it?

3. itzelaife

itzelaife Regular Member

i don't know where it is

Sorry kooakchai I booked from 6 to 8.30 pm at cheras badminton stadium this tuesday.

If you can meet me there court 7, I'm alone for the moment.

I could to meet you at the the end of the week : sunday or next monday will be OK for U ? please book for us.

Regis

4. Rendra

Rendra Regular Member

Project Consultant
    Regis,
    Comment ca va? I play around Damansara area and we're playing this sunday and monday nite as well.
    Its around the IKEA store or The Curve shopping mall. Where are u staying? If u are interested then maybe I can help with transportation.
    Do u know of any other French people here in Malaysia. My wife works for Carrefour and most of the bosses are French but I dont know if they play badminton.
    U can join us for badminton and also for some cultural experience. My number is 019 692 7237 if u can get hold of a ohone to call.

A bientot!

Rendra

5. Kennylow

Kennylow Regular Member

hey Itzelaife,this monday 5 march ,did u play ?just message yr info here if u booked a court..i m looking to play this monday oso.

6. Rendra

Rendra Regular Member

Project Consultant
    Webolution is going to be at Wangsa Maju tonite alone hoping to play with someone...

7. HikaruHyori

HikaruHyori Regular Member

Bank Officer
    Hi, i'm Keneth. Mind if i join you any of you guys who currently playing at megah on tuesday? i would like to join, i can rate myself semi-pro. :) I really hope to play every week for a long term period. If there's still avaiable place, please inform me as i can be contacted at 012-3332413. I'm 25 :)