Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for players to join our group at Suria in Markham Tuesday Nights

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by RSX, Jun 17, 2010.

1. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Hello all,

I have a regular rental at Suria in Markham (Highway 7 & Woodbine), 2 courts every Tuesday from 8 PM to 11 PM. We have a group of 14 to 16 players, however for the summer we are short and looking for some players that may be interested in joining, here are the details:

-- Looking for adult players (18+), approx Ontario C Level
    -- Mavis 300 shuttles are provided
    -- At this point only looking for players for 8 days (June 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10). We are then breaking for 4 weeks (Aug 17/24/31 & Sept 7). When we resume some of the regular members will return, so space may or may not be available to continue
    -- Tuesday, 2 Courts from 8 PM to 11 PM, Doubles
    -- Pay per day ($12) or mini-membership (8 days mentioned above) for $75

Note: You do NOT require a membership at Suria nor is there any guest fee involved, the fees above are all inclusive.

If you're interested or have any questions, please email me at mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com

Thanks !
    MJ.

2. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Update: I have a few regular spots open for players that would like to play regularly on Tuesdays from 8 PM to 11 PM at Suria. Details above still apply, however we are trying to transition from nylon to feather. For now 1 court is reserved for Feather and the other is Nylon. Please email me (mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com) if you're interested or have any questions. I can work out a pro-rated membership for the current session which ends in October.

Thanks !
    MJ.

3. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Looking for Members - Tuesdays @ Suria 8 to 11 PM: Feather Play

Hello,

We have a new 15 week session starting Tues Oct 26, and I'm looking to replace a few members. Here are the details:

Tuesdays from 8 PM to 11 PM (2 Courts)
    Oct 26 thru Feb 8/11 (15 weeks)
    Suria Badminton Club (Hwy 7 & Woodbine)
    Feather ONLY (Aeroplane Black EG1130 Preferred - not provided by the club, players bring their own)
    Level: Intermediate+ ( ~ Ontario C Level)
    Fees: $110 (You do NOT need to be a member of Suria nor are there any other guest fees involved)

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me: mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com

Thanks for looking !!