Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for playing partner/group

Discussion in 'Bay Badminton Center ( BBC )' started by neogenesus, Jun 29, 2009.

1. neogenesus

neogenesus Regular Member

student
    I wonder if I go to BBC on Wednesday night alone, will I get a group to play or a partner? I used to go to GGBC and when I first went there, I was alone without knowing anyone there and after 2 weeks, I've been playing with some of the regular guys there. I am an intermediate player and used to play very competitively in challenge court at GGBC. So, looking forward to go back to playing badminton again. :)

2. andre82

andre82 Regular Member

software engineer
    Hi I wonder if you are still up for it. I am also looking for a group at BBC. I dislike playing alone or with some random ppl everytime.

Andre

3. Vineyard

Vineyard New Member

Real Estate
    Hi,

I am looking for partner too. Wednesday and weekend is good for me. I am in San Jose but willing to meet half-way.