Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for REGULAR (i.e. NOT sporadic) summer partner for Mandarin @ evenings

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by headphones, Jun 14, 2008.

1. headphones

headphones Regular Member

Hello all,

I am a summer member at Mandarin looking for a partner to play with regularly. I am an intermediate level player.

I'm free almost all evenings except Wednesdays, which I have class.

Please only respond if you are already a member at Mandarin, because the guest fee is rather ridiculously expensive.

Thanks

2. dex

dex Regular Member

Student
    Since you are an intermediate level player, do you have any title in Ontario and Canada at all?

3. headphones

headphones Regular Member

uhhh ok maybe my definition is different from other people's...perhaps "beginner-intermediate" is more accurate, in that I'm not a beginner (i.e. I can play all shots fairly well and consistently). I suppose the emphasis is more on "not beginner" as opposed to "intermediate", if that makes sense.

...but I haven't competed for titles before...

Hope that clears things up

4. kaiyuma

kaiyuma New Member

If you are interested in playing with a bunch of 50+ "old guys", then you can come on tuesdays or thursdays around 7.30 pm and ask for Uncle Ralph. There are about 6 to 8 of us and everybody plays with everybody depends on who shows up first... We are always looking for new members to play with to bring up our game. [​IMG]