Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for Singles badminton in bangalore

Discussion in 'India' started by unmarshall, Sep 1, 2012.

1. unmarshall

unmarshall New Member

Development architect
    Hi Folks,

I live in whitefield and i have been looking for a decent singles player for quite some time. Did not know about this forum else would have posted earlier here.

I would prefer to play in whitefield during weekdays (just to cut down on travel time) and would be open to travel a bit as well on weekends.

I hoping that i hear from someone who is serious about regular badminton.

Best,
    Madhav

2. saravanan23711

saravanan23711 New Member

Student
    I am saravana , me staying in HSR layout ,planning to play on the weekdays and weekends . Let me know if anybody interested in playing and about the charges too . contact me at saravanan23711@gmail.com,7204924261

3. rnadarsh

rnadarsh Regular Member

Manager
    Hi Madhav,

I am an avid and strong badminton singles and doubles player with good fitness level and am looking for a strong partner/group playing at a decent level. I was playing regularly in Delhi and have just moved to Bangalore. I stay in BTM Layout and am currently playing at Citinest in Indira Nagar. I can play on weekends mainly and can travel some distance if I find a good group.

Do please let me know your number so that we can catch up. Thanks.

Adarsh