Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for T-shirt design ideas

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by airathanas, Feb 10, 2006.

1. airathanas

airathanas Regular Member

grad student
    I'm designing a T-shirt for my badminton club. I was hoping to sell it to non-badminton players as well (college age people) to raise money for the club. Here's what I have so far. but I have a dirty mind, so if you're offended, then I apologize.

"Bang some cock- play badminton"

"Badminton players do it at 200 mph."

"I put the bad in badminton."

I'm trying to think of clever phrases that aren't so dirty but I can't think of any. Suggestions, ideas?

2. bcoopa

bcoopa Regular Member

Student
    My Favourite would be "Badminton players do it at 200mph" It's not quite as blatently vulgar as the first one, and a little funnier than the last. If you can't think of any more, go with that one

3. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    lol thats a good one, not so obvious but you so know what else its implying at the same time...me and my friend were talking about it. I have a pink fcuk shirt on the front (girl i know gave it to me for christmas present) it says "i'd fcuk me" so we were saying maby i should so put that on the back of the shirt. haha but personally i really like that one :D

4. B Xilent

B Xilent Regular Member

"Bang some cock- play badminton"

I really like that one, I think u should have these shirts for adults and like another one for the younger people