Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking to take LEssons Please help out

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by sqapg5, May 15, 2008.

1. sqapg5

sqapg5 Regular Member

Have been very inspired by the Thomas cup. Would love to take some professional lessons to learn and play well. I understand that it takes years of training and hardwork and effort to reach professional stage.

I wanna learn Badminton seriously and hopefully may be able to play at a higher level. Could someone recommend me a place for me to learn. I stay in the West(Jurong). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read many threads mentioning Zarinah Abdullah and Aman Santoso. Can i get their contacts so that i may ask them for their services.. you can sms me at 81005575 if it is okie.. Thanks.

#1 sqapg5, May 15, 2008
    Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. thevan

thevan Regular Member

COMMERCIAL OFFICER
    hi,
    You can try Mr.DHARMARAJAH [9435 3670] Or [9848 1596]

He is a very good player.

He Stay In Jurong And Also Coaching Overthere [check yourself the location]

All The Best. :)

3. dbe_jurong

dbe_jurong New Member

Badminton Coach in Jurong West

Hi,
    Any students interested in badminton lessons in Jurong West? K Dharmarajah, ex-national player, has regular training sessions at Jurong West Sports Complex. You may contact him at 9435 3670 or 9848 1596.

For more info, please visit kdharmarajah.110mb.com

Cheers! :)