Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Lower tricep injury

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by AutoC, Jul 11, 2009.

1. AutoC

AutoC New Member

Hi,

I've been playing badminton for a couple of years now.For the past few months I've had a recurring pain in my right-arm-lower-tricep. It doesnt have a trend.It appears on random days and lasts for a few days.On days it appears the starts from the lower tricep and emanates to the entire hand if i keep playing.It stops when I stop playing and reappears when I start playing.Is this a standard injury?
    Any help is appreciated.

2. BD-Fan

BD-Fan Regular Member

I have this from time to time too. Once it appears I wear a strap along the lower end of upper arm when I play. After wear the strap for a month the pain normally will go away.

3. geordie

geordie Regular Member

Manager
    tennis elbow

Sounds like tennis elbow to me. I have mine from playing tennis and now its affecting my badminton. I have had it for 2 months now and the pain never really left me. You can try to google "tennis elbow". The only cure is rest!