Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Mag - you bought

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Berg, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Berg

Berg Guest

Hello mag
    I read that you bought some rackets at www.badmintonladen.de, but how?
    You come from sweden, i'm from norway.
    So if you can, i probably can to..?
    Anyway, i tried to find the order form but could only find for germany only or something.
    So, how did you order ?

(please) (=

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Hi Berg,

I just mailed them and asked if it was possible to order from Sweden. They were very helpful. They didn't accept VISA at the time (maybe they do now), so I just made a bank transfer. They actually sent the racquet before they received my payment... I received the racquet 5 days after placing the order. All in all, I would order again from them. The dramback is of course that if the product is defective it's always easier to return it to a local shop than sending it off for inspection... but considering that their prices are so good, I was willing to take the risk.

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Mag, Have u tried the Oliver series of rackets! I want to try some new models but i guess they will never coem to India!

4. Berg

Berg Guest

Great, thanks!

5. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    No, I haven't tried them. In fact, I have never seen them here in Sweden either. Maybe they are a German brand?

6. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Their line seems to be impressive. They seem to have rackets which are basically Iso and varients of 3U rackets. If u ever get an urge to buy then i woudl expect a post from you in the Misc rackets section. I am eagerly waiting as u said u would want to wait for the new software.

Thanks and remember me when u get to use one. I saw them at www.badmintonladen.de