Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Malaysian Chinese Badminton in London

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Yu Han, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Yu Han

Yu Han New Member

Hi, I would like to know where do Malaysian Chinese normally play badminton in London. I have been playing with my friends from China, but since they are leaving London, I am looking for a new group of people. I am not an advanced level player but would love to know new friends! :) Hope that someone could help!

2. Blade_123

Blade_123 Regular Member

Accountant
    Hi Yu Han,

If you are based in East London, you might want to join our club sessions:-
    • Every Tuesday, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at Bancroft's School Sports Centre. We have the use of 4 courts in the brightly lit sports hall of Bancroft's School, an independent school in Woodfood Green. We use Yonex AeroSensa 30 goose feather shuttlecocks for every session.

Address:
      Bancroft’s School Sports Centre
      Woodford Green
      Essex IG8 0RF
    • Every Monday, 8:00pm to 10:00pm, at Dagenham Park Leisure Centre. We use tournament-grade goose feather shuttlecocks for every session.

Address:
      Dagenham Park Leisure Centre
      School Road
      Dagenham
      Essex RM10 9QH
    If you are interested, please send me a private message and I look forward to seeing you.