Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Market Place or Equipment Forum?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by scchang, Oct 10, 2005.

1. scchang

scchang Regular Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Is this the market place or the equipment forum? I think it would be more appropriate to have some posts there rather than here.

-SC

2. DinkAlot

DinkAlot dcbadminton
    Brand Representative

DCBadminton Racket Developer
    Shouldn't this post be in the Forum Feedback?

Just kidding Sean, just busting yer chops. :p :D

3. scchang

scchang Regular Member

Mechanical Engineer
    No problem. I just hope people read a little bit and know their own where-about. :p. I have no problem to skip some threads but, you know, the reason why we have several discussion forums is to categorize posts. I guess Kwun would agree to stick some notice at the top of each forum....

-SC

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    SC,

yes. there have been (and always have) threads which are started in the wrong forum. we have tried to minimize that by putting up a notice on the thread creation page as a reminder. but sooner or later, a member or two will forget and start a thread in the wrong place. the purpose of each forum is also stated in the forum front page.

i am not sure if there is anything else we can do to avoid these misplaced threads. i don't want to be too overly annoying by putting up stricter measures, that would not be fair to the rest 99% of BC members who do spend the extra seconds to pay attention before they start a thread. meanwhile, we as mods will continue moving these threads to their correct homes as we see them. do bear with us as sometimes we do miss a thread or two.

5. scchang

scchang Regular Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Thanks for the great work, Kwun. I admire the time and effort that you have spent on this site. It is kinda tedious to move threads here and there; my observation is just like yours: most people knows how to use this forum well. It is great...

I think this should stop here and be moved to "feedback" since it is not that related to "market place" anyway. :p

Again, much appreciation,
    -SC