Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Meteor X80(4u) or X70(3u)?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by frostcone, Dec 13, 2011.

1. frostcone

frostcone Regular Member

Hi I'm deciding which of these 2 rackets to get. I prefer stiff but not too stiff. Trying to decide X80 4u or X70 3u. I can swing faster with the X80 but it may be too stiff for me. The X70 is less stiff but it may be more tiring? I'm not a strong player but I want to smash a lot :) Which one is more tiring, X80(4u) or X70(3u)? better smash?

2. Porky

Porky Regular Member

Haha....so happen i have this 2 specs of racquets....my answer to u is definitely get the MX70. MX80 is pretty tiring....in terms of smash power, MX70 lose slightly to MX80 but with a tighter string setup, it's almost as powerful

3. visor

visor Regular Member

yep me too with same setup! :D

however, i find the 3u mx70 is more powerful for clears and smashes
    and the 4u mx80 has faster defence and amazing accuracy and control

4. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

i think there is an in-depth comparison between the two somewhere in the forum. try searching :D

5. visor

visor Regular Member

^^^ speaking of searching, use google instead... bc's search function is not that powerful or useful. :(