Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Minnesota - Beginner/Moderate player looking for best spot in the Twin Cities

Discussion in 'USA East' started by trip5, Aug 8, 2012.

1. trip5

trip5 Regular Member

Looking for a good spot in the twin cities to start playing badminton again. My skill level isnt very high and would love some informal coaching. I do have my own racket.

Which location would be the best for a person in my situation.

I am located in the Burnsville/Savage area.

-Henry

2. Shuffler

Shuffler Regular Member

Philanthropoid
    I think the Minnesota Vietnamese Badminton Club would be a good option for you. We play Sunday and Wednesday nights in Bloomington at the Kennedy Activity Center.Lots of beginners and some intermediate players.There's a $5 drop in charge. If you like it you an sign up for the fall session for about $40.Check us out at www.mnvcb.com

3. sopofedupz

sopofedupz Regular Member

Student
    hello there.

I used to play badminton back home in Malaysia and stopped for a long time since I came to the US. I would like to pick up badminton again. How does the sessions at mnvcb work?

4. Shuffler

Shuffler Regular Member

Philanthropoid
    Just stop by any Wednesday or Sunday between 6:30 and 9:30. Check the website to confirm where we are playing as we switch between Bloomington schools. Www.mnvbc.com.I think the drop in fee is$5, or you can sign up for the rest of the fall session at a prorated amount.We play with feather birds. Bring your own, or you can buy from us.All levels welcome. Hope to see you soon.Joel