Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Monday afternoon games central area

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by iodoethane, Mar 29, 2009.

1. iodoethane

iodoethane Regular Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Just wondering whether anyone's able to join last minute games on monday afternoons ^^ We usually play from 4.30-6.30pm at Kreta Ayer CC (between outram & chinatown mrt), but sometimes someone falls sick or something at the last minute then we'd need to find 1 or 2 replacements...

Usually in such cases, I'll be looking for someone to join in the morning til about noon (if by noon I can't get at least 4 players probably we'll cancel the session). If you think you're ok with this please PM me your contact or something, thanks. Number of players for this session will be either 4 or 5 (no more than 5 because most of us prefer to play non-stop).

Oh and we're a bunch of high-beginners, so preferably looking for players around the same skill level (more skilled is welcome too). We'll pay for the court fees & shuttles are provide FOC so just bring your own gear will do =)