Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Morten Frost

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Cheung, Dec 31, 1969.

1. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Re: Organisation

<html>Hmmm,<p>In terms of head coach, a top player may not necesarily make a good coach or a good manager.<p>I know of one Indonesian coach, lovely strokes, great technique but it's difficult to learn from him.<br>I think badminton skills came so naturally to him that it's difficult to comprehend why other people can't learn so easily!!<p>Cheung<p><p><br>: yeah. there was a few articles in Malaysian Star a few weeks ago. Frost didn't disclose the real reason but the relationship between BAM and Frost got pretty sour in the past few months, and that's probbaly why he left.<p>: now rumors has it that Park Joo Bong doesn't want to be head coach and the next candidate is Misbun Sidek.<p>: I wonder how Frost resignation will affect Malaysian's men single players.<p>: kwun<p>: : Does anybody know about a story that Frost is leaving his coaching position in M'sia?<p>: : I found it on a M'sian badmnton site but the story doesn't seem to have found its way into badminton.org or IBF sites (if it's true).<p>: : Can Anybody confirm or refute the story?<p>
    </html>

2. malaysian

malaysian Guest

<html>frost has left..and now park ju bong is the coach for doubles.. as for singles, BAM has no intention to hire anyone from overseas at the moment..<p>: yeah. there was a few articles in Malaysian Star a few weeks ago. Frost didn't disclose the real reason but the relationship between BAM and Frost got pretty sour in the past few months, and that's probbaly why he left.<p>: now rumors has it that Park Joo Bong doesn't want to be head coach and the next candidate is Misbun Sidek.<p>: I wonder how Frost resignation will affect Malaysian's men single players.<p>: kwun<p>: : Does anybody know about a story that Frost is leaving his coaching position in M'sia?<p>: : I found it on a M'sian badmnton site but the story doesn't seem to have found its way into badminton.org or IBF sites (if it's true).<p>: : Can Anybody confirm or refute the story?<p>
    </html>