Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Most Beautiful Yonex Racket

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by mms6a, Mar 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    For me, I really like the old style of the MP99, no graphics, just plain old yellow to black grediant.

I like my Arc5DX orange as well. Pairing up with an orange overgrip and Yellow BG66 Ultimax, the looks is killer. Not a lot graphics, but plenty of chrome orange paint.

I like the VT80 Ltd Ed color scheme and the tribal design. Pair it up with either a white or red overgrip and a set of red or yellow strings looked killer.

The new ArcFB and the ArcIS has that signature offset stripe decal design first seen on thr ArcZS. I seen the finish in purson and looks great.

The old NR700RP has great color contrast and lots of hexagonal "high-tech" style patterns. Overall a very nice representation of the Nanotech and Ray just like the series name "Nanoray"

The VT-ZF flash green looks good as well as it contrast the matte finiish with a reflective metallic green decal stickers. Looks like a design taken straight from NR700. But nome the less, the hightech hexagonal green flashes and outline graphics goes well with the underlayer curvy soft tribal design. A good cslmtrast between thr foreground of straight lines and background curved and soft wavy tribal design

2. maxout

maxout Regular Member

IMHO, the MOST BEAUTIFUL Yonex racquet to date is the Yonex B8100 Blacken ....

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

A broken MP99 you mean [​IMG][​IMG].

ARC10 DEMO trumps B8100 Blacken :p[​IMG].