Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Mp 99

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by riz125, Dec 24, 2008.

1. riz125

riz125 Regular Member

Student
    Looking at the racket MP 99 for a while. I am an all round player. Skill level I wouldn’t say I am brilliant but still improving. Have my moments of brilliance. I play badminton in a regular basis with mates. Been playing with a beginners racket Victor G 7500 VI which is a very light racket and honestly gave me great service past few years. Really great control on it. Love that racket. Thinking about going for a change. Personally prefer light rackets with some power on it. At the moment MP 99 caught my eyes. Can any 1 tell me would this racket suite me and my style of play??? also could any 1 tell me a little bit more about this racket??? if any 1 selling this racket please do get in touch with me. Please do help me, cause really would like to get a good racket.

2. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

if you love the racket, why switch.... it seems like a pretty decent racket.
    the MP-99 is not very light. it is a little head heavy, and very stiff.

however, i can give no recommendation, because you have not listed anything that is actually beneficial for anyone to aid you.