Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

mp66 or apacs L50?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mofaz, Mar 15, 2009.

1. mofaz

mofaz New Member

student
    hi i'm a newbie here..sorry if this question has been ask before...after read some reviews from apacs user i decide to buy apacs L50..but i'm sick to hear the seller told me to wait for the new stock..and now my fren suggest me to take mp66..

so should i take the mp66 or stick with my first intent to get the L50?any recommendation..i'm an all round player but after use my fren's head heavy racket i found it also suitable for me...

anyone can help?:)

#1 mofaz, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  2. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    MP66 is flexible whereas L50 is stiff. They are completely different rackets.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Indeed.

If you felt the L50 was suited to you, stick with it. The MP66 isn't a bad racket at all though.

4. mofaz

mofaz New Member

student

ok tq bro..i still prefer L50 though but i can get the mp66 at low price since the mp66 i willing to buy is 2nd hand racket..:D.