Separate names with a comma.
Thanks for visiting us!
Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.
Click here for a FREE account!
Discussion in 'Badminton Photography' started by Sealman, Sep 21, 2008.
Found these images of JO 2008 at Getty Images. How do you create these multiple exposures?
some dslrs can do it in camera. otherwise you take 3 shots in quick succession, open them as separate layers in photoshop then merge the layers together.
You can try this.
1. Background totally black if possible.
2. Set to bulb or 5-10 second shuttle speed.
3. Use tripod, if possible.
4. After composing, with luck, click the shuttle
5. Close and open the lens (where the light passing through the lens) using the black cardboard to control the number of multiple images to capture.
6. If you open and close the lid too fast let say in 4 seconds, you can just close the lid and let the shuttle finish the remaining time.