Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

MX jjs vs BS lyd

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Nicky_Boy02, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Nicky_Boy02

Nicky_Boy02 Regular Member

Student
    Can someone compare MXjjs and BS lyd in terms of speed, maneuverability and power? My friend wants to get a new racket and I'm asking for him. He smashes a lot, hence he initially eyed on MXjjs but he's afraid MXjjs will not be fast enough though.

2. soulsync

soulsync Regular Member

For power smashers get MX-JJS then ... i believe he should have the arm strength for it and wont be too slow. Again dunno expect fast defense / drive play like LYD tho :)

3. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    In general MX frames are only slightly slower than BS frames. So the answer to your question would be that the jjs will lose out a tad bit in speed. Slightly more in maneuverability. But will win in the power department as I find that it's stiffer and head heavier by a bit than the lyd.

4. Nicky_Boy02

Nicky_Boy02 Regular Member

Student
    i'm using VTZF 4u.. it would be easily to compare with it so that he will have a better self-visualized mxjjs or bslyd. thanks. some say the 4u mxjjs has equivalency to some 3u racket of yonex.