Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

My Li-ning n55-III broke

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by swunk, Sep 28, 2013.

1. swunk

swunk Regular Member

what a pity. Just a minor clash, really minor, i hadn't any thought to look even for a paint chip, until the partner pointed to the racket.

[​IMG]

Had a more severe clash couple of weeks ago which resulted in a paint chip. The racket broke nearby, maybe some microfray ...

[​IMG]

Just a month old, strung only once at 25lbs...

2. falcao12

falcao12 Regular Member

Could you please give some review about this racket?

I am always play double. Looking for fast and power racket for double. I want to excel in net area and able to execute power drive and smash.

Currently using VT80 and Arc11 but I couldn't get what I want from both racket.

3. swunk

swunk Regular Member

get mx-jjs or mx-90 or tk6000 4u... n55-iii is rather fragile and pretty head-heavy.

4. ZeroSOFInfinity

ZeroSOFInfinity Regular Member

25lbs, and immediately broke after a simple clash? Wow.... that's really bad for a Li Ning...

5. swunk

swunk Regular Member

i don't really blame them, it can happen to any racket. although i watched a lot of Zhang Nan play with it and Zhao Yunlei with n50-iii, and they broke several rackets in the clashes.
    N55-iii is great for singles, but i wouldn't play doubles with it.
    I'm getting my n50-iii this week and i will only play singles with it, i have jjs for doubles (although it already has a crack too, dunno how it happened, never clashed it).

6. falcao12

falcao12 Regular Member

Thanks.
    Now I am gonna choose between MX JJS and MX 90.
    The MX 90 thread said it's faster than JJS. Yes I am looking for that but I fancied JJS because of the beautiful paint job. But I am afraid it's too stiff for me.
    Normally I strung my racket at 28x30lb with NBG99.

7. swunk

swunk Regular Member

well i believe mx90 and jjs have about the same stiffness. it's around vt80's stiffness, only vt80 is head-heavier and therefore bends more on a swing. forget the painwork, that's not the main thing.