Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

My poor racket

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Pat, Jul 27, 2000.

1. Pat

Pat Guest

<html> I have been using my Cab14 Tour SP for more than 3 years,a month ago I spotted a hairline crack at the tip of the frame .Despite it ,I restrung my racket with BG66 at 21lb and went for my tournament ;the crack opened up wide a few days 1ater and the frame seems capable of disintegrating after some strokes . Any suggestion of what to do with it before I send it into the bin ?
    </html>

2. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    <html>Well, just buy another racket then. The Cab14 is not that impressive anyway. We all have to move on. Why not get yourself a Kawasaki Racket? Great combination of strength and control. Try it. <p>: I have been using my Cab14 Tour SP for more than 3 years,a month ago I spotted a hairline crack at the tip of the frame .Despite it ,I restrung my racket with BG66 at 21lb and went for my tournament ;the crack opened up wide a few days 1ater and the frame seems capable of disintegrating after some strokes . Any suggestion of what to do with it before I send it into the bin ?<p>
    </html>

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Pat wrote:
    >
    > I have been using my Cab14 Tour SP for more than 3
    > years,a month ago I spotted a hairline crack at the tip of the
    > frame .Despite it ,I restrung my racket with BG66 at 21lb and
    > went for my tournament ;the crack opened up wide a few days
    > 1ater and the frame seems capable of disintegrating after some
    > strokes . Any suggestion of what to do with it before I send it
    > into the bin ?
    >

Hey man, don't worry about breaking your Carb 14, i agree with Shaun. We all have to move on. A friend borrowed my Ti-10 and broke the frame coz he hit a chair while practising in his room. Stupid i know, but hey, i got a replacement.... Get a Yonex Titanium one, their real good for smashing especially the Ti-7 and Ti-10.