Separate names with a comma.
Thanks for visiting us!
Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.
Click here for a FREE account!
Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by rosso, Aug 22, 2004.
1) mp 100
2) at 700
3) nanospeed 9000
4) mp 99
5) woven 16
Lucky I have used 5 racquets before, so here is my list.
1) Nanospeed 9000 type X = the best smashing racquet I ever use...makes u feel like Fu Haifeng whenever u smash (wonder if Fu will break his own record of 206 mph if he switch to NS 9000X)
2) Gosen Roots Aermet 2700 = another great smashing racquet, slightly head heavy that generates a power punch
3) Carbonex 21 SP = old trusty classic racquet, develops strong wrist for more lighter racquet, still accurate as hell.
4) Protech max nano 8800 = nice smashing racquet, too much vibration though gives one tennis elbow.
5) Ti-10 SP = Fu Haifeng's main racquet = sonic boom smash
my ns-9000x surely not the best smash racket i ever used, my carb 20 tour sp still has better power than X.
but it's just my opinion.
I'm not sure this list will last forever - otherwise no badminton manufacturer will ever survive! Maybe this time next year we all need to update our lists again!
Nevertheless, here is my current top 5: (in order of preference)
2. SOTX Woven 12A
3. SOTX Woven 8A
based purely on my own experiences -
1. ISO TOUR-800 (Yonex) - well balance with slight head heavy. Classic!
2. AT-700 (old color) (Yonex) - a good attack racket and good to work with
3. MP-99 (Yonex) - its also good racket and will become a classic.
4. NANO 1100 (Kumpoo) - my new favorite! light and fast at push drive game.
5. CAB20 (Yonex) - another classic and well balance oval head racket!
The ever changing list
- Mizuno Tetracross 700
- Yonex Armortec 900 P
- SOTX Diamond Fighter 900
- Yonex Nanospeed 8000
- Mizuno GP-10
AT700 (old colour of course!!)
-sotx w7i/cp7000 (tie)
I'm such a bore...
Apacs Nano Pro 9800
Apacs Nano Pro 9000
Apacs Nano 9000 Speed
Yang Yang Nano Sensation 100
Apacs Pc 1110
1.Yonex AT 900T
2.SOTX Woven 8
3.Victor Artery TEC Ti-99
4-5. broken qianglis and broken wilsons
1) Armortec 700 3U- power + control = awesome
2) Armortec 500 3U- less power, but faster than the 700. Broken though...
3) Muscle Power 99 3U- control is great. Power is good too, but AT is better
4) Ti 3 2U- good at control and power, but not the best. Aero- shaped head is good for defense though.
1) Armortec 700 (old model) 3U,G4
2) Armortec 700 (old model) 3U,G4
3) Armortec 700 (old model) 4U,G4
4) Armortec 700 (old model) 4U,G4
I'm going crazy with the old AT700's lol. You gotta love the classics xD
1) Yonex ti 7 light (old model)
2) Yonex NS9K-S
3) Yonex carbonex 8300
4) Hart racquet - lost in school
5) Proace racquet - lost in school
tsk tsk, never bring your precious racquets to school !!!
Now switch to my real "buddies" (with preference order)
1) Carlton Powerflo 807 Wide
2) Carlton Aerospeed 29
3) RSL Millenium 5 Energy 5180 Ti
4) RSL Laser 6800
5) Apacs Nano 555 Speed
1) Yonex NS9000-X, 3UG4
2) Yonex NS9000-X, 3UG4
3) Yonex NS9000-X, 3UG4
4) Yonex Cab 20 SP, 2UG4
5) Yonex Cab 22 SP, 2UG4
Fun for the whole family!
You've finally avoided overswinging with your NS9000Xs? I'm just guessing, seeing as they're your go to racquets now.