Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Nanogy 95 On MP44??

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by XpAnDaZnX91, Apr 21, 2007.

1. XpAnDaZnX91

XpAnDaZnX91 Regular Member

I was thinking about buying a Yonex Mp44 on badmintonalley.com and i've been reading that it doesnt have that much power it in. Sooo.... i was thinking that sence Nanogy 95 gives alot of repulsion would it make a big differnece when it is strung at 22 pounds on the Mp44

2. Omegamiko

Omegamiko Regular Member

I'm a student, doing webdesign and a badminton equ
    Honestly I don't think you will see a major difference, although Nanogy 95 is an excellent string, it won't give the MP44 a drastic power jump.

3. Ar Dan

Ar Dan Regular Member

Property Management
    Why not consider a different racket? The MP44 isn't exactly a powerful racket...

4. XpAnDaZnX91

XpAnDaZnX91 Regular Member

I Don't have much money as i try saving my lunch money but end up spending it on food, but anyways i was just thinking about useing the Mp44 wit nanology 95 as a spair to much Mp29 light with Bg 65ti strung at 22 pounds

5. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Well, If you don't have money, I can't really see why you should take the Yonex route (as you pay a premium for the brand, marketing etc.)..

For the same money as a MP44 you can usually get better stuff from makers like Tactic, Winex, Trump, Yang Yang, Kason, Victor etc..

That said, I see no problem why you should not be able to get great power from a MP44, NG95 combo!! Great strings and a good racket.. Should be able to get some bombers with godd tensioned NG95 and an MP44 in the hands of a good player!

/T

6. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    That combo calls for 30 + lbs of drop weight tension :D.

7. Omegamiko

Omegamiko Regular Member

I'm a student, doing webdesign and a badminton equ
    I suggest you get another MP29. Awesome racket as far as entry level muscle powers go. Stick an MP29 with nanogy, I think its cheaper, and you'll keep the same feel and power.

8. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    1. Your own technique counts way more important than any string or racket.

2. If budget is tight, consider reputable non-yonex brands.

3. All the talking about "xxx gives better power or yyy gives better control" is very much personal preference. Whether the MP44 + N95 string works for you or not, is unknown.

4. Personally, I would go to the local stores to try some non-yonex brands, and find the best one (performance vs. price) for yourself, and string it with BG80. It should be a cheaper and safter and better approach.