Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Nanoray 10/20/60 Nanospeed 100

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by morty21, Feb 23, 2014.

1. morty21

morty21 New Member

Hello,

i recently got a Nanoray 60, but yesterday i accidentally broke it, so im looking for a replacement, in the same price category as the previous one. I am a beginner-semi intermediate. I thought about these 4 rackets, but i am open to any reccomandations, which one would you reccomend me?
    Nanoray 10
    Nanoray 20
    Nanoray 60
    Nanospeed 100
    Thanks in advance.

-michal

2. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Go for the nanospeed 100 or nanoray 20, I have both racquets. How did you break your racquet?

3. morty21

morty21 New Member

Thanks, i will probably buy the nanoray 20.
    Actually i dont know how did i break it, i was playing when i suddenly saw that its broken, and later i saw that i had blood on my knee, and there was also a piece of the carbon from the racket in the knee, so thats a big mystery for me, how did it actually happen... IMG_20140223_205133.jpg IMG_20140223_205149.jpg

4. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I actually think you swung into your knee????? :0000 be careful!

5. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i actually think the nanospeed 100 is a quicker racket than the nanoray20. i bought my dad a voltric 9 along with a nanospeed 100 for my stepmother so they could play together when i'm busy. so i've used a nanospeed 100 before. i've also bought the nanoray 20 when it came out since i was curious and the racket seemed clumsy as in the frame seems very wide when i play doubles. just my two cents!

6. waveteczeus

waveteczeus Regular Member

Carbon in your knee could be dangerous. But anyway I would recommend the nanospeed 100 because I use mine a lot and it seems easy to use or the nanoray 60 sinc e you might be used to it. Just don't hit your knee again lol.