Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Nanoray 300 (NR300) Racket Review?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by howdidoo, Feb 28, 2013.

1. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

Hi,
    I tried looking on threads but couldnt find a single one Nanoray 300 or the NR300.
    Anyone using it? The description looks good and website says new model but dont know when was the "new" put there:
    http://www.yonex.com/nanoray/series/index.html

I am looking to buy a new stiff racket for better repulsion and Nanoray series look attractive, NR700 and NR800 bit over budget.

2. howdidoo

howdidoo Regular Member

What? No one has heard about it??

3. Justheretoplay

Justheretoplay Regular Member

Student
    It's too new, and since it's not a flagship model nobody cares enough about it to make a review.

4. DtEWSacrificial

DtEWSacrificial Regular Member

(Resuscitating an old thread)

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I demo'ed a good portion of the Nanoray line and felt that the NR300 did the best for my game, so I bought it. I can't say much with any authority about its relative attributes since I consider myself somebody coming into badminton as a beginner, but coming with stronger-than-average hand/upper-body strength (concurrent boulderer).

I think gundamzaku uses it and seems to regard it positively.