Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need a Coach fast! I have good refrences lol!!

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by Lin-Dunn, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Lin-Dunn

Lin-Dunn Regular Member

Hi my name is Robert Dunn or Lin Dunn for nickname. I have been training since i was 16 which is not long. I am from Philly and about to move to California for college next year. Probably going to San Diego State or UCLA after a semester at SBCC. But I currently attend every tournament, and coached by locals here. I am very humble, but after only a year of training I am better than most of the people around me that have been playing loner than I have been born haha. Over the summer I will be training in Canada and Switzerland, and hopefully head to nationals. I am currently looking for a coach that could help me with my current goal of becoming the first professional African American professional badminton player. I workout everyday, eat right, (no smoking or drinking)! I know I have what it takes to go all the way and am willing to give 10,000 perc! Please feel free to contact me by cell or email Cell: 484-636-6438 Thanks!

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

Starving Graduate Student
    The LA and SD area have a few badminton clubs and a bunch of coaches to choose from.

3. Lin-Dunn

Lin-Dunn Regular Member

Ah thanks! Is it private/by the hour? Im trying to find a personal trainer who will take me out to dinner after a hard match, or buy me ice cream after a hard workout. Just kidding about the ice cream(its bad for you).

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. Get only NCAP/NROC certified coach. C
    all the best man. Hope you become the first mj or tw in badminton. ;)

5. Lin-Dunn

Lin-Dunn Regular Member

Thanks! I will give it my all!