Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need a replacement racket for my Voltric 80

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mysteryman592, Jun 28, 2013.

1. mysteryman592

mysteryman592 Regular Member

student
    I am currently using a voltric 80 LTD for my doubles and found out they are not making the LTD ones I want, so I would like to know if any one out there has tried any Li Ning rackets that would be a close comparison to it. I have a N90II for my singles but its too head heavy for my doubles games so I only use it during singles. I have heard the N90 is close to the VT80 but not sure. What are your guy recommendation or suggestion?

2. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

Perhaps this is naive, but:

Have you tried a normal VT80? I would expect them to be essentially the same racket, with different paint.

3. quixilver

quixilver Regular Member

Li Ning N70 is quite close on the specs by having 300mm BP and stiff shaft but I'm not sure how does it play on the ccourt . Sometimes I play with my Li Ning N90 for singles and I found it to be head-heavier just a bit but VT80 gives more metallic feeling when you hit at the sweet spot.

4. carbonex 20

carbonex 20 Regular Member

engineer
    Li Ning N50